• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

message to BASARA

D

Der Rock

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i guess germany has to get the US first amendment implemented into their society,
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

u should remind , the history of the USA,
do u know till today the imigration german background of US citicens is around 20%
and at 1700-1750 around,the germans was the biggest group in the USA
do u know how big the german impact was in the american civil war?
do u know how big the impact was from the so called "Forty-Eighters" in USA
do u know for example the names : von Steuben,or Carl Schurz
(many many other could named here)

maybe u should reconsider ure statement

so,the 10 or 15 years,in germany we had this "dump abscess"regime
say nothing,absolutly nothing about the german history
let me say a "dark-age" u can find in every country of the world

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Uh, I didn't state that line you quoted. Someone else did.

And I am WELL aware of the Germanic influence on the US. My grandmother's maiden name is Sibert (an americanization of Seibert). Other family members have a last name that is a corrupted version of "Jaeger" (Yeager). There is a sizable community of German descended folk in the region, and an even larger group of people that are of German-speaking Swiss descent.

And, I was a minor in History in college, until I ran into a professor who spent his entire time in a "US History 1787-1826" course ranting about the great right-wing conspiracy, including such villainous ultra-right conservatives as Lyndon Johnson and Jimmy Carter (What the ****???).

Apology, please?