• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Message From The Moonglow Governor

BadBart

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hello everyone from The Awesome Atlantic Shard! I just want to inform everyone from my Town of Moonglow that Sunday the trade deal will be running out. I been on it every week but tomorrow there will be a small issue. Real Life has a way of throwing a monkey wrench into the works. My dads going in for heart surgery and I will not be around Sunday. I been camping out at the hospital for the last week or so and been in and out of the game. I am sorry for the delay and I hope it does not mess with my RE_election bid in 33 days. Again I will have it up and running Monday Night.

Also I want to say sorry to Queen I promised I would do the 25m bag ball tourney and I cannot attend. I will make it up to all of you.

Thank you everyone and have a great day!