• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Message from Lady Dawn (via EM Sangria)

Setnaffa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lady Dawn glared at the note she had just finished reading. Unfortunately, glaring didn’t make the note go away nor the information contained within it. She had met with those who opposed the ‘King’ last night. The meeting was secret, but she was no fool, Lord Casca undoubtedly had spies there. Instead of attacking the play house during the meeting as she expected, Lord Casca attacked Luna. The death toll was staggering… The cowardly ba….

Lady Dawn grabbed the note, crumpled it into a small ball and tossed it into the fire where it burned. It burned the way her soul now burned. Burned to protect her people. Burned to make things right. Burned to rid Britannia of their false king! It was time to come out of the shadows. Grabbing quill and paper she began to write…

People of Britannia! It is time we stand up against this tyrant who calls himself ‘King’! Meet me at my former home tonight at 7:00 pst! I have given Cyrus a rune. You can find him by the Luna moongate.

Come prepared for battle, for tonight we stop the attacks on Luna!

Defender of Britannia,
Lady Dawn

A

AustinRules

Tonight...Saturday night....7pPac/9pCentral/10pEast. I will be ready.

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
was a pretty good event tonight!!, alot of death hahaha!, Shadowlord Champion was nasty!!!....hopefully next time the fight will head just outside of luna hahaha, lag was intense!!!
Casca Ran off screaming

D

dielock

Yup, this way he can come back and try again to take over. He may be a son of a Hooker, a coward and all around greedy bad guy, but you have to give him his tenacity.