• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Announcement Mesanna's Visit

EM Mystique

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Mesanna will be postponning her visit to Napa to dye halloween masks. She came home from Japan pretty sick. When she is better we will reset a time. I will keep you posted on progress.
Thank you for your patience.
Mystique

EM Mystique

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Mesanna to come to Napa Valley tonight 1/16 somewhere around 8.30 - 9 pm EST.

Voluptuous

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
DAMNIT I keep missing Mesanna !!! I keep carrying these masks everywhere i go, hoping to discover her whereabouts. Any idea if that was her only visit?

EM Mystique

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Im sure it wont be her only one. It was announced in game that anything needing dyed was to be put in the mailbox at the rewards hall. That is always a good place to put things needing special attention. The gate for the rewards hall is in Brit next to the counselor's hall.
If / when she comes again I'll make sure to announce it.

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Im sure it wont be her only one. It was announced in game that anything needing dyed was to be put in the mailbox at the rewards hall. That is always a good place to put things needing special attention. The gate for the rewards hall is in Brit next to the counselor's hall.
If / when she comes again I'll make sure to announce it.
Thank you Mystique, I accidentally lost all 5 of my dyed mesanna masks during your event "Total Sheep Meltdown" in felluca when I ran out of insurance money. Need to make more room in my bank so it doesn't happen again.