• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Mesanna's Lets Make A Deal Europa

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Whilst going about their own business on what seemed like just an ordinary night; Europa was treated to a shard wide message from none other than Lady Mesanna inviting them to come play a game. She opened a portal at the Councillor Hall in Britain which only remained open for 15 minutes.

Deal or no deal had returned to Europa finally and we were taken to the usual grassy enclave but this time Mesanna had given it a different twist. There was a wall with 3 different coloured doors which we were asked to pick a door and line up behind it. 3 People at a time would be teleported through their respective doors where they would have to go double click a vase. One vase would teleport you to New Haven, One Vase would kill you and One Vase would grant you an item; so there was a 1/3 chance you would recieve a reward. After each 3 people had completed the task Lady Mesanna would then switch the 3 vases around.

At the end of the event Lady Mesanna arrived at New Haven where we were all teleported to eventually after the game and threw down some of her famous abyssal flame M's.

The reward if you were lucky enough to get one was a Europa gold giant dice which you can see below.

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just realised i got name of even wrong, trying to figure out how to edit the title of thread now lol

There we go sorted

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OMG .....i always said i would have missed it, if it happened....and i even missed the news after it did happen...lolz...nothing changes