• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Mesanna's Blood Drop Ring (SOLD 600m)

Tom_Builder

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is a one of a kind item from the Napa Valley Mesanna Event.
(Sorry, it is on Napa Valley. I would prefer payment there.)

I have had alot of offers on this item. I would prefer just gold, some items that I have been offered hold less value to me then the buying party. One of the few items I will accept is a non-replica gladiator's collar.

Auction Ends 8/26/2010 at 6pm pst
Please Post all offers in the thread. You may PM me for more info or to view the item.

I reserve the right to cancel at anytime if an offer of my liking comes in, weather posted in this thread or not. I added this just in case an offer of items comes in, which may have more value to myself then to others.

High Bid: By PM, 300m and blessed gladiators collar. Value to me 550m

Attachments

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: Mesanna's Blood Drop Ring

can you keep us updated on the high bid?

Apetul

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Ring color seems to be two-tone red right? if that's the case, thats a unique color for a ring i think.

Nice item

Tom_Builder

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Ring color seems to be two-tone red right? if that's the case, thats a unique color for a ring i think.

Nice item
Yes it is two-tone. It is a 100% unique item. One of a Kind. At 200m it's a steal. I have sold and bid on other mesanna items, the cheapest one I have seen was 400m, and it was one of the 2 drop items.

Tom

Tom_Builder

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Ive had an in game offer of 300m plus 2 Daemonic Crisis Vanquisher Statues (Worth about 100m each).

Total Bid - 500m

Tom_Builder

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

14 hours left.

New High Bid, 300 mil and a blessed gladiator collar.

Value 550mil

ohmyGED

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the smooth trade. Thank you to MrNice yet again for brokering.

MrNiceMNC

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
glad to help make sure the good folks of UO never lose there items when dealing with me! You both have a great day.

Tom_Builder

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you ohmyGED, and thank you Mr.Nice for all the help. Was a very easy trade, worked out great for both sides.

Tom