• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Mesanna's Blood Donation Gate (1 of 3) ENDS 6/13

M

Mudd

Up for auction is one of three Mesanna's Blood Donation Gates. It can be locked down and walked over. It also glows when it is dark. This item is from the recent DEV event on Napa Valley. The item is still located on Napa and the buyer will be responsible for transfer fees.

The auction will run until Sunday, 6-13 at 11pm EDT. If there are last minute bids the auction will run until 5 minutes after the last bid.

Opening bid will be 200m

No private bids will be accepted.

Thanks!

Link to previous auction that had to be postponed:
http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=210711

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Does it make you bleed or something when you walk over it?
What about the gate sound?

M

Mudd

It doesn't do that but it does glow like a candle when its dark out.

Derium of ls

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I normally hate EM/Event/Items like that. But uhh, this one is rather amazing. And I'm kinda shocked it's only going to 325mil to be honest.

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I normally hate EM/Event/Items like that. But uhh, this one is rather amazing. And I'm kinda shocked it's only going to 325mil to be honest.
o people are waiting for the last minute. I am guessing it will fetch 400-500 range.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Stuffs going cheaply. My friend's one of a kind hat only fetched 150M.
Not sure what's going on. I guess people just aren't collecting like they used to.

Apetul

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Stuffs going cheaply. My friend's one of a kind hat only fetched 150M.
Not sure what's going on. I guess people just aren't collecting like they used to.
Maybe there are too many unique items this year, at least compared to 2009. Less than 150 uniques vs 70 (more or less.. it was a quickly count) on 2009

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe there are too many unique items this year, at least compared to 2009. Less than 150 uniques vs 70 (more or less.. it was a quickly count) on 2009
Aye Mesanna and crew are pumping out allot of items this year. Stuff is bound to go down in price plus it opens up the market to new collectors which is nice.

M

Mudd

Auction over - Blue Amber gets the gate for 335m.

Thanks everyone.

RawHeadRex

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
do you put sixteen bags with 20+ million in each, in the trade window ? how is it done lol

M

Mudd

I put 4 books on my vendor, 3 for 100m and 1 for 35m. He bought those, then I gave him the gate in the trade window. He had to trust me. We could have used a broker though if he had wanted.