• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mesanna Saves Navery Hole

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Mesanna.jpg

Yes, Mesanna showed up on Atlantic a few minutes ago and saved the Navery Hole from being deleted from our shard. It has been moved from Clops's house se of the Royal City Gate to it's new location beside the fountain at EM Reward Hall.

Thanks from most everyone on the Atlantic Shard @Mesanna ... it is GREATLY appreciated.

To get to EM Reward hall go to EM Hall in Brit and use the teleporter beside it.

em hall.jpg

It will take you to the new location:

Navery Hole.jpg

On a related note the 18x18 will be up for raffle along with the Luna ones. Statue should be up shortly.. good luck all.

Last edited:

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does it still take you directly to Navrey? I thought it had to be placed in Ter Mur to work correctly?

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Does it still take you directly to Navrey? I thought it had to be placed in Ter Mur to work correctly?
Yeah... that is an issue with it that she is trying to resolve now. We suggested Reward Hall and she agreed.. then found out about the facet deal.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
*updated original post to include the permanent area of working Navery Hole at Em Reward Hall*

Navery Hole.jpg

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
wondering where is all those people that complain about mesanna and the things that she does or not!!!!

People asked her to please save and she did!!!
Yepp..

but sadly they are still there doing what they always do.. pancaking, griping and whining as usual. Some folks just ain't happy unless they are flipping pancakes I guess....

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
hopefully making it work outside termur :)
It is definitely working now. At first it would take you the the middle of a Starry Abyss and bring ya right back to the Reward Hall lol.. but she fixed that quickly.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
wondering where is all those people that complain about mesanna and the things that she does or not!!!!

They are complaining that she is playing favorites now. Guess they dont want the largest shard to have one.

Night

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Mesanna !

Navrey is the new Bone Knight room equivalent for me, nice to meet people again in one place all there for a common purpose.

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Why should anyone complain about this? This one time here, she did ok moving an item from one house to another :rolleyes: That's where she is good at: solving simple tasks which in other games every GM can solve. Say saving an item from an house, dying items, removing stuck world objects or decorating things.

When on the other hand tasks get a wee bit more complex, or even involve other parties, she rather fails and gives plenty of room to rightfully complain.

Low hanging fruits and such...