• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Mesanna Lantern

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im Looking for a Price check on the following lantern:

I Won Playing Lets Make A Deal Against Mesanna On Chessy (Lantern) (~20)

Last edited:

Ron Silverbeard

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
If you mean this kind of lantern, i was offered 80 Mil a half year ago for it but dont think thats enough - but it depends of the drops the shard had and the style it was handed out...imo....i say this is surely worth more than 80 Mil especially to a lantern collector - but how much i honestly dont know too

lantern.JPG

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I would say 80-100mil
That's what most of the lanterns are selling for.
The Chessy Lantern Hue was used twice I think, so the hue doesn't give it an extraordinary value.
Honestly, if you want to get a good price check, put it up for auction and see where it goes, or name a price that your comfortable with and if it doesn't sell, then it's overpriced. Either way, I hope this helped.

Lord X

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Keep in mind some shards didnt look half as cool as this. Also and maybe even more important, not all shards lanterns are Spell Chaneling. Which is kinda a big deal to some that want to show it off. If it were mine I wouldn't go less then 120m.

Last edited:

Førsaken_

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello,

I sold my, "I Beat Mesanna Playing Lets Make A Deal On Formosa" Lantern for 500m to a rares collector. With that said, I'm here to tell you the price is whatever someone is willing to pay. 80-100m for the more common, less attractive lanterns and 125m+ for more unique hued lanterns.

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Alexander is right, the Chessy lantern is the same hue as Baja and has typically sold for 80-100m.

Lord X

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ha, I just noticed the Price check I gave was the one pictured (atlantic) not OP (chessy), sorry :(.