• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Unique Mesanna Glacial 'Dice and Cup'

Olcher

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I am considering selling my Mesanna roulette glacial 'Dice and Cup' located on Atlantic.
Originally 1 of 6 from 2011 without shard name. I can't recall one of these ever coming up for public sale. At least 1 was deleted from Clop's collection.

1679442212479.png

Contact in signature if interested. Please no PMs as I don't check stratics often.

SupSoc

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Olcher,

Do you have a price in mind? Highly interested. I can ICQ you as well and I'm sure we can work out a deal.

Who is chop and what’s the story there?
Esentially a corrupt EM and rares collector who used EM tools to create unique rares for himself, also made a glacial dye tub and would sell dyed cloth through other parties on prodo shards. Was caught, devs burnt down all his houses and museums and banned him.

Esentially a corrupt EM and rares collector who used EM tools to create unique rares for himself, also made a glacial dye tub and would sell dyed cloth through other parties on prodo shards. Was caught, devs burnt down all his houses and museums and banned him.
That’s wild. Any stories or photos on this guy anywhere? 15 years ago-ish I used to chat on some forums titled “Ask Chopper” same guy?

MrUber

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
these dice have nothing to do with the clops fiasco .. just regular old OLD drop and Clops did have one of the sets which may may not have been deleted

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I can't recall one of these ever coming up for public sale
While i'm sure these have atleast sold once during a rare fest in the past, the disgraced EM mentioned above did sell the same graphic/hued dice back in 2016 publicly for reference last (I Rolled The Dice And Beat Mesanna Playing Roulette On Origin)

The only version of that dice which is unique however, is this one

Not sure where the bid is atm, but i'll offer 6Plat for the version you have. Thanks