• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mesanna Footprints and Mask. Auction ends 9pm EST tonight

Shard2Shard

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Transferring a ton of items to ATL just as soon as the transfer system is back up:
All items vendorable
Includes but not limited to:
Crimmies, Tangles, Pary Swamp Dragon, General Invasion Spellbooks, Mesanna head on spike, tokens.
Shadow cloak of rejuvenation, Detective boots, conjurers trinket, vollems in crystal, doom arties and more.
Items will be sold in General Chat when I arrive.

The following 2 items only I will take bids on before I arrive
Please post your bids here and I will keep for you when I hit ATL.
Serious bids only. If no bids i'll general chat auction them. There is a reserve on both items.
1) Hand Tinted Mesanna Mask. Had to be online when she was on to get her to hand color this.
MesannaMask.jpg
2) Neon blue Mesanna roulette footprints - prolly won't see these again.
footprints.jpg
Thanks for reading and see you on ATL hopefully soon!
Shard

Longtooths

Supreme Commander
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
2. 100m on the footprints

Is there a time frame on these two items, ten minute rule, etc?

Shard2Shard

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Thank you for your interest. Time frame is until the transfer system is back up and I can get on to Atlantic. Hoping thats soon!

Shard2Shard

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Thank you all for bidding.
The footprints and mask will be transferred to ATL no later than 8pm EST tonight. Allowing for transfer time, bids close at 9pm EST.
Good luck everyone.