• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rares Fest Mesanna cancels the PEC Program

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Ultima Online Newsletter #42

Mesanna (Bonnie) cancelled the PEC program. This directly affects the Rares Festivals

The PEC supported the players and our events, in turn the players support the game and the EM/PEC program

Im asking all of you to please take a minute and send off an email to Mesanna (Bonnie) to show support for the PEC program. Bonnies statement was if there is a future demand for this program they will take a look at it again.... sighs*
I have an event scheduled for this Sunday on Atlantic shard at Toad Town and some mean person has already come and chopped my benches set out for this event. This event is supported by the PEC who has been really helpful.

Please open your emails and type a short statement in support of this program

Thank You
Queen Arya
Atlantic Shard
Toad Town

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
At my event tonight there will be an empty Bone throne where the PEC was suppose to sit for the introductions- I invite @Mesanna and the dev's to come sit there