• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Merry Christmas UO

Luc of Legends

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Here is a treat I made today that is worthy of UO.
C3575CD4-4C3B-4F56-AE1F-AB140C3885E1.jpeg

Jirel said they looked “Lasher” balls! :lol: I call em Fruity Pebble Treats. Its the rice krispies treat recipe and I substituted Fruity Pebbles. I also used fruit flavored marshmallows instead of plain. I hav gotten postive feedback on them. They do look like something an EM created for an event. I hope you enjoy this.

Luc of Legends

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Jirel was wanting to make cocoa krispies treats/balls but we’re having trouble locating chocolate marshmallows. Coco pebbles could be used as a yummy substitute.:scholar::banana::danceb::banana::party:

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Wow those are really colourful! I bet kids adore them....and a few adults too....:thumbsup:

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
merry christmas to you and your sister.
use a powder mix like nestle chocolate or even swiss miss mix it into the marsh mellows. then use any cereal you want.

Luc of Legends

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
merry christmas to you and your sister.
use a powder mix like nestle chocolate or even swiss miss mix it into the marsh mellows. then use any cereal you want.
Thank you, I hadn't thought of that. I was thinking Hersey's chocolate syrup but wasn't sure how that would work.