• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Merry Christmas TSO/EA Land

N

nobuttkisser

I want to personally take this time to wish everyone who play TSO and or EA Land a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanakah, Happy Kwansa or however you celebrate the spirit of the season.... Use this thread to wish your fellow Sim players the same and have a prosperous and new game playing experience in EA Land in the New Year

S

Suzi Q

Merry Christmas to all my friends in Fancey Fields and all my fellow Sim lovers. Here's hoping they get these servers sorted out so we can still play

B

BellaofCats

Happy Holidays everyone!! May the true meaning of the season shine with you throughout the coming new year!

Bella

G

<blockquote><hr>

BAH HUMBUG

[/ QUOTE ]

Mmmhmm thats more like I feel.

S

Stella Black

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

BAH HUMBUG

[/ QUOTE ]

Mmmhmm thats more like I feel.

[/ QUOTE ]
me too... sadly.
but a few friends have made it worth being online over the last week. and to them.. i THANK YOU!

D

dinaj

who are you calling a HO?

Merry Christmas everyone, try to have fun anyway even though you all definately
got coal this year judging by your behavior on here lol ...

I

imported_MsStathamSim

<blockquote><hr>

HAPPY HO HO!

[/ QUOTE ]
*giggle*
I work in a group home for developmentally disabled ladies, and one of them calls Santa "Ho Ho". I bet Ho Ho is not very happy right now, what with last minute list-checking and hitching up reindeer and such...but then again he could be happy, I mean, this IS his big moment.
Merry Christmas, everyone!

I

imported_Dali Dalinza

<blockquote><hr>

...a few friends have made it worth being online over the last week. and to them.. i THANK YOU!

[/ QUOTE ]

A player in TC3 gifted me in a random act of kindness and I'm still smiling.
He knows who he is and I don't wanna blow his cover -- but it really epitomized Christmas spirit.

This is a quiet Christmas for me, as my kids are both growed and away on Christmas day. Just me with my dog for company. I'm roasting a turkey, baking a pie, and I will have time to be in game!

Happy holidays to all, and may 2008 be the best year yet for you and yours.

<center>

B

Bindy

I would like to wish all of my dear friends in TSO/EAland A Safe and Very Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year.

I

imported_DutchAmerica

YAY!!! Mine went with his dad and I'm busy getting chased by angry swarms of bees on Sims2. (OMG!!! What's with the freakin' bees EA?)

Happy Holidays! Check in with the game later......without bees.

I

imported_SimTripps

Merry Christmas everyone!!!!

I've had better though lol.... Spent 8 hours in emergency on Sun. night - hubby had a serious golfball-sized boil on his tailbone that ruptured, major blood infection, had a 100+ fever, etc. Where is he now? It's now 10:30 a.m. Christmas Day and he had to go back to the hospital to get the dressing changed lol.. Damn hospitals lol.. Come New Years, we'll be drop-kicking this year right outta here rofl!

B

Bindy

<blockquote><hr>

Merry Christmas everyone!!!!

I've had better though lol.... Spent 8 hours in emergency on Sun. night - hubby had a serious golfball-sized boil on his tailbone that ruptured, major blood infection, had a 100+ fever, etc. Where is he now? It's now 10:30 a.m. Christmas Day and he had to go back to the hospital to get the dressing changed lol.. Damn hospitals lol.. Come New Years, we'll be drop-kicking this year right outta here rofl!

[/ QUOTE ]

Aww so sorry. I hope all goes better for you both soon.

G

A very merry christmas and a happy holidays to you and yours.

Polly

G

Long time listener... first time caller...

Merry Christmas to you and yours !