• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Merry Christmas to all!

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
From my family to all of yours, wishing you a very merry Christmas!

If I may take just a moment of your time, we really need your help this year, to make sure that Stratics is still here next Christmas, and for many years yet to come.

As I'm sure pretty much everyone knows by this point, Stratics is for sale. The staff are trying to raise the funds so the community can buy the site, and ensure it never again is sold or at risk. If they fail to raise the needed funds, then who knows who will end up buying the site in the auction; the site could very easily end up harvested for emails and personal information, then closed down.

We're at $7,880. All that's needed is merely another $2,620, and we will all collectively control the future of this site.

There are 96 people currently browsing the site, right this minute. If every one of those people donated just $25, we'd reach the goal. But time is short; there's only 3 days left to get to the goal.

I've played Ultima Online for nearly 19 years, though with several breaks. Every time I came back, my first stop was Stratics. Nearly every day while I have been actively playing, I've read the forums at Stratics. Stratics has always been an essential part of getting myself back up to speed, then finding new friends within the game - and let's face it, without the community, UO is nothing. So please consider showing how you value this community, and pledge now, before you have a chance to forget.

Together, let's make sure that Stratics is still there for others who come back in the future, and for us as we continue the roller-coaster experience that is UO, and pledge a donation today.

Thanks for your time,

Brian