• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Merry Christmas >>Thank you for playing along!

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Every one is welcome to come visit Vice the elf on my New Magincia steps, house closest to the docks. Feel free to use the teleport to New Magincia at the Yew gate house, straight east of moon-gate.

Just mention the words "Merry Christmas" to receive a gift.

Gifts range from Orny from Doom (not cursed), 2 cursed Aof's, Battle Mage tunic, one million gold checks, several banners, horned and barbed sewing kits, pof's and so-on.

Merry Christmas,

Baby Doll (IPKU) VICE

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You rock, BD! Shame I cant check it out. My wife forces me to do Christmas shopping. I hate it so much....

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Woot woot, out of 125 items that were on VICE, only 48 items left. So come get a gift before they all gone.

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Down to 20 items left on VICE. Get one while ya can Orc Chieftain Helm, Protectors mage tunic, beehive and a few other things.

Ol'Rac Nnod

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I'm not sure what an Orny is? But I got a neat standing candle thing, thank you very much! It definitely raised my Christmas spirits!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Larry Lee

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It was me that got the Orny. I thank you very much for your Christmas gifts. Once years ago when I was a thief I stole a cursed one but this is my first uncursed Orny.

Again Thank you very much!

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got the Studded Haidate bearing the Cross of Minax and Landreu got a Shadow Banner (Deco!)

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I got a pair of boots with int on, one of my char sisters are very happy for them, thank you

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Well I think he's officially empty...I didn't get a gift this morning...thank you Babydoll, that was a pretty awesome idea, I got all deco items which makes me VERY happy :)