• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

TheGrimmOmen

UO Legend
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Grimm.... What have you been up to lately?!?
Well, I'm staying pretty busy working as a technical project manager and teaching game design theory and 3D animation at a local college! Still playing bagpipes and riding motorcycles! Doing contract game development when time and opportunity permits!

Thanks for asking, how have you been?

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Well, I'm staying pretty busy working as a technical project manager and teaching game design theory and 3D animation at a local college! Still playing bagpipes and riding motorcycles! Doing contract game development when time and opportunity permits!

Been good. Still working as a Vampire. *winks*... And of course playing UO. Been enjoying time with my Granddaughter. I'm glad your doing well... love to hear you play sometime. I do like Bagpipes. Don't be a stranger. Many of us still remember you fondly.

Angel of Sonoma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter

Merry Christmas! My 17 year old son wants a motorcycle permit. His holiday wish list was all motorcycle related. Scares me beyond words.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Happy Holidays Grimm, good to see you still lurking :)

Sounds like you've been busy...a teacher? That's awesome!

And yes...video of you playing bagpipes WOULD be a pretty amazing gift for us crazy folk here on Stratics...make it so! :)

TheGrimmOmen

UO Legend
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Merry Christmas! My 17 year old son wants a motorcycle permit. His holiday wish list was all motorcycle related. Scares me beyond words.
Well, I can understand that! Basic rider training is excellent, and proper gear is worth it's weight in gold. Nothing less than full helmet! Respect the bike, and keep in touch with rider groups online and IRL. He'll learn a lot by reading about others experiences. On the plus side, he's going to be a much better driver behind the wheel.

All the best,
Grimm

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Hope your (and everyone's) Christmas was wonderful! And may the coming new year be bright and beautiful! :)