• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Merlin Pendragon's Buying Thread

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
In an effort to consolidate some of my open buying threads, please see list of open items I am seeking in the posts below.

If anyone has any of these items, please send me a PM here on Stratics, an ICQ message or chat me on Discord. Please also see a listing of some of the specific items I am looking for in the post below.

RELATED THREADS BUYING RARES / EM EVENT ITEMS:

[Buying] - Crystals
[Buying] - Buying rare cauldrons
[Buying] - Ice, Three, Kotl, Enchanted Origin and Cult event drops
[Buying] - Trinsic items

Last edited:

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Here are some of the EM Event items I am looking for. Most are included from the threads above, although I note that the individual threads may have more items I am looking for in them, such as low count items, seer items and server births that I am not necessarily including below.

Please send me a message here, or on ICQ or on Discord if you have any and are willing to sell.

Minotaur Artifact (Graphic 2541)
1641327175477.png
Minotaur Artifact - (hue 702)
1679428397305.png
Frozen Ice Shards
1637304831256.png

Melon Ice Shards
1637304846128.png

The Charred And Smoldering Remains Of A Ritual
UO-Anim-10749-2753.png

The Bloodied Honor Flag Of The Brothers In Arms, The Noble Fighting School Of Jhelom
1637305376540.png

The Fountain Of Living Waters - Gazing Into The Water Brings On A Feeling Of Drowning
UO-Anim-10944-2587.png

Umbria's Spellbook (turn-in reward with 50% SDI from Treasures of Undead Lords event)
1676386484048.png

Book Of Lore (Lord Polly's Christmas Carol - A Quest For Oceania) (looking for full book)
1685418621915.png

Attachments

Last edited:

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Still looking for these items. Please contact me if you have and are willing to sell :)

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Bump - updated list for items I am still seeking