• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

merges?

G

Any updates? According to the blog, merges were supposed to resume today.

G

I KNOW HUH

LOL that is why I am hanging around here. Waiting on my first merge. Town Hall is listed as being open at this time. But not.

Mon: 11-1 p.m.; 5-6 p.m
The Town Hall is open!

G

I did a search for a sim i know in JP and he's in EA, well i don't think literally but i can search him

G

They did say that the bigger cities could take several days *each*....so it is too soon to hear, even if they do start back up today.

G

They could tell us the process is started. I had no clue EJ was a big city. LOL

I

imported_Spaghetti Legs

<blockquote><hr>

I did a search for a sim i know in JP and he's in EA, well i don't think literally but i can search him

[/ QUOTE ]

Jolly Pines was merged before the server move, so give your friend a call!

I

imported_Qute Pi

I thought they don't usually mention it till after the files are moved and the servers need to be shut down or restarted.

Regarding Town Hall open times, are you in their time zone?

G

<blockquote><hr>

Jolly Pines was merged before the server move, so give your friend a call!

[/ QUOTE ] hehehe I meant EJ was but was at a JP store, not a multitasking day i guess

G

I wonder why they wait to tell us at the very end that the cities are merged?

G

<blockquote><hr>

I wonder why they wait to tell us at the very end that the cities are merged?

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe to avoid the 'are we there yet' type posts?

Ugh, didn't work

G

amen to that, or the "what's the status" comment 2 minutes after one is posted.

G

<blockquote><hr>

amen to that, or the "what's the status" comment 2 minutes after one is posted.

[/ QUOTE ]

Looks like we are almost about to go into Day #2 for JP 1 Hour to go!

G

JP has already merged. We are waiting on EJ.

One of my EJ sims is showing homeless. I own a size 8 lot there. That is why I waited patiently on the merge. So I would not lose that house. I hope it is just messed up because it is in the process of being merged. I have already lost one home due to a glitch I believe. I had a sim moved from BV that I specifically did not want moved. I do not remember puting in for a move on her. I saw another post on here about that happening to someone else. Might lose all my other houses there anyway. I do not want to lose my EJ one tho.

T

Tristan Lewis

All mine and my wifes sims showed homeless in JP til they restarted the city rest assured your home is in good hands.

G

I'm getting excited. That means AV might be back this week. I miss my main sims. Now i'll finally have a place to call home.

&lt;---- **jumping up and down on the bed**

WHOOPEEEE!!!

N

nobuttkisser

WOOT me to.......er......wait a minute I don't have any sim(s) in EJ dag!!! :: waits ::

G

With all my houses in one city its gonna to be hard to decide which one to hang out at lol. I started missing the new AV house as soon as the city closed so I too am really looking forward to the AV merge.

M

Monkeybear

Does anyone know what's up with EJ? It started merging yesterday (nearly 24 hours probably) and it's still not merged.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Does anyone know what's up with EJ? It started merging yesterday (nearly 24 hours probably) and it's still not merged.

[/ QUOTE ]

They said it could take 1 day to 1/2 of another day to merge the bigger cities

K

knotter02

<blockquote><hr>

I'm getting excited. That means AV might be back this week. I miss my main sims. Now i'll finally have a place to call home.

&lt;---- **jumping up and down on the bed**

WHOOPEEEE!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

lol me to! mike and i miss our home.
and our pets and our sims. i hope av for real comes this week. which it probably wont.
but i know that the devs are trying thier hardest. so its not like they arent trying. i just really miss our home

M

Monkeybear

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

EJ isnt a big city lol 2nd least populated after DC

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

EJ isnt a big city lol 2nd least populated after DC

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I don't know what the situation is, they won't tell us anything until the last moment!

T

Tristan Lewis

But do you realise how many Sims jumped on the move train to EJ when it was announced EJ was first to merge? I suspect EJs population got higher then AV &amp; BF combined before thay finaly disabled move! Just my 2 cents.

I

imported_Phoenix_Rising

I did that, and it still wasn't very populated, surprisingly.

G

A full week for 1 city could take a very long time *Sigh* I wish AV got here i miss my sim

N

NightFlyer

Please post THAT link. A Week?? I think you are mistaken.

to EA - lets get on with it already.

G

<blockquote><hr>

They said it could take up to a week for the larger cities.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've only seen maybe more than a day. This was in the blog. Have not been able to find one saying a week.