• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Merges and Amnesty???

Z

Zingara

What is going to happen first? I would assume getting all of the sims to EA land will have to happen first or what? If all the sims haven't merged by the time they run the amnesty, will they still be eligible or will they have the gifts on their person when they arrive? I'm just all kinda confused...

Also has it been addressed as to how many sims will actually be getting the gifts and locks?

G

This is just a guess on my part, so I might be a bit off, but...

My understanding of amnesty is that it is being applied at the account level, not the sim level. Therefore, all sims attached to an eligible account - whether merged or not - will have the benefits of amnesty applied.