• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Merged and left with nothing

P

Paula777

Hello I logged in my favourite account after hearing the good new that AV finally merged, and yay my dearest sim made it ...

But house is gone, inventory is empty.
Mmmm..

Is this cuz the account is free right now, and will thing magically show up after I subscribe it?

For about 1-2 month I played my accounts free until everything was ready. I wanted to subscribe again when AV / BF / CC merged cuz over the years i collected quite a few skill locks and oh so many rares...

So .. is all my stuff gone because I canceled the subscription for a few..
(it has not been 3 month at all) or .. I dunno.

Crap, now I don't want to sign up for my 5 most important accounts to see that they are left with nothing ...

G

Free accounts are not allowed to own but a size 0 lot in EA Land, so that would account for why the house is gone, but it seems like you would have kept the stuff in the house anyway. You said that you let the account lapse, but not for the 90 days. Was it 30 days? If it was, then even if the city hadnt merged you would have been evicted from the house thanks to DADDI....that's the way that's always worked, but again I don't see why you didn't keep the items in your inventory.

I

imported_rpsky3

I am sorry to hear that. what kind of items are you looking for? i may have something in my inventory that i can pass along... once again, i truly am sorry.

P

Paula777

thank you both for your response.
i don't know what it is with that account. but my others made it just fine, so the aspiration meter is all platinum again

even though my others account are also free, all lots arrived fine, yay!

wow rpsky3 thank you very much! but since i'm left with some stuff after all from other accounts i can't accept.
what a nice gesture though!

i can't wait for bf to merge too and be a part of the subscribing community again

hagd