• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

MERGE THE SHARDS

temu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ONE SHARD FOR WEST COAST
ONE SHARD FOR THE EAST COAST

...You know what? SCREW IT, ONE shard in like Michigan or something! MAKE UO GREAT AGAIN

Asia? LET THEM PLAY BLACK DESERT ONLINE

AWWWW, youre going to lose that castle filled with USELESS CRAP that you never go into and no one EVER sees? SO WHAT

MERGE THE SHARDS

Xare

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Your rant (yup, caps lock means it's a rant) lacks a point. Could you provide some reasons as to why you think the shards need to be merged?

As for housing, I guarantee you that the day they force people to lose houses will be the day that the sub base drops below a sustainable level.

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Not everyone wants to play on a heavily populated shard. I can do what i want when i want. If we shoved everyone on a shard as populated as atl, i am gonna have issues at my favorite taming spots, dungeons, and champs.

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It would be cool if uo offered an account transfer token that would allow you to transfer everything on your account to another shard
But it would have to be a one time per account so it doesn’t get abused and cost $100 at least

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
ONE SHARD FOR WEST COAST

...You know what? SCREW IT, ONE shard in like Michigan or something! MAKE UO GREAT AGAIN

AWWWW, youre going to lose that castle filled with USELESS CRAP that you never go into and no one EVER sees? SO WHAT

MERGE THE SHARDS
Do it just do it. And when your at it might as well wipe the severs clean and dont turn them back on. I will be frist one in line to hit the delete all key on there Amazon cloud server

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
ONE SHARD FOR WEST COAST

MERGE THE SHARDS
I just cannot stress this enough: NO

Kuru

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It seems like everyone is taking this more seriously that it was probably initially intended. Good on you mate. Merge em’ all and bring on the end times!!

"All of your heroes, all of your institutions, all of your ORDER will FALL to US. WE are the ZOG CABAL. WE are LEGION. WE DEVOUR STRUCTURE AND GIVE BACK CHAOS. MAKE YOUR PEACE WITH LIFE. FOR IT SHALL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN."

Ghost of Gramps

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
H
ONE SHARD FOR WEST COAST

MERGE THE SHARDS
[/QU View attachment 111022
ONE SHARD FOR WEST COAST

MERGE THE SHARDS
Have another and try again.
IMG_20200813_185017.jpg