• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Merchants Needed for Market Day (Nov. 20th)

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dear Merchants,

I am in need of several merchants willing to be part of Market Day, a concept my guild has been working on for a while. Market Day attempts to bring back LIVE VENDORING... a somewhat lost art. We will have "booths" set up for folks to decorate as they see fit and they can set up an "assistant" (vendor) in those booths to help them.

If you are interested in learning more please do not hessitate to contact me either via PM, ICQ, or email.

LINK TO POST: Market Day at the Trade Center, 11/20 @ 2 PM EST | The Children of Darkness

Thanks!

Bianca_CoD

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Still need a few more merchants... let us know if you have any garage sale items to sell or if you have a merchant that can provide live services. :)