• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Memorial service for Lady Soshana ...

E

ericwasp08

I'm at a loss for words as of right now. I returned roughly a week ago and had just met Soshana. Finding kind and caring people like herself is a rarity in this game. Even through her last days she was helping me get back on my feet. She will always be remembered, and missed greatly. It's crushing to speak with someone and befriend them like I did with her just to hear this news.
If there is anything I can do , please let me know 203 701 808.

L

Lord Drakelord

I'm at a loss for words as of right now. I returned roughly a week ago and had just met Soshana. Finding kind and caring people like herself is a rarity in this game. Even through her last days she was helping me get back on my feet. She will always be remembered, and missed greatly. It's crushing to speak with someone and befriend them like I did with her just to hear this news.
If there is anything I can do , please let me know 203 701 808.
Thank you for your kind words for the Lady Soshana, she was truely an angel of caring for all. Please feel free to post this at the PAS forum, a thread there was started by a young lady that called her Mom in game.

And again thank you.

D

Dor of Sonoma

This is sad and shocking news, indeed.

My deepest sympathy to all who knew and loved her.