• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Meez and Meez meez...

P

Pennywise

I have always believed, since first watching my daughters play years ago, and as I started to play my own EA investment, that you and I would be good friends under different circumstances.

You are, madam, very much UO, and why it is a part of my portfolio.

Without such as you, there would no longer be a game, and when such as you quit, I will finally sell the "pigs" (e.g., investors in the stock for profit alone), to pull the plug.

The barometer of the game. I salute you.

And, thank you, for being a friend to my daughters. They so loved this game as they grew up. And you were there for them.

As for playing more, I do try. It is hard, as having so many daughters, and so many in college, and business. Surely you can understand. Evenso, I love the world, when I am able, that they opened for me.

I am honored to know that they had such as you to be there during their play.

Au revoir, mademoiselle.

Penny.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
just when you think you're too old to blush...

thank you for the kind words, sir.. the very best of me is brought out by the people that surround me here in Sosaria

MageCruella

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Most importantly...well said about Dev! We :heart: her too.

About the video....that was like watching a train wreck!:coco: