• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event Meeting With Jack Passer (Friday 30th March)

EM Adris

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Date: Friday 30th March 2012
Time: 8pm EST

Meet with Jack Passer at his office (Gate at EM Hal at 7:45pm) to find a Crimson Dragon.

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Date: Friday 30th March 2012
Time: 8pm EST

Meet with Jack Passer at his office (Gate at EM Hal at 7:45pm) to find a Crimson Dragon.

Hi, I may have missed newer developments of the ongoing Event, but is there any particular reason why players need to find a Crimson Dragon ? What for ?

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thorpe Mission 6 / Event Wed 22nd Feb

The mission was to find the needed ingredients to make a cure, hardest is the heart of a Crimson Dragon.

Ah, thanks a lot.

So now we have a chance to find the heart ?

Will this chance be just for those (few) players who get the top damage to the Dragon or will all participants have a chance at their Crimson Dragon heart ?

I am asking, because there is players who almost never get a chance at looting rights when playing with too many other players at an Event (lower hardware, connection, whatever....) and so why bother participating if they cannot get a chance to the heart ?

Thanks.

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We'll be collecting the heart as a group so no need to worry about not getting one.

Ok thanks, that sounds better, looking forward to add my contribution to the Event success even if it will be marginal.