• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Meeting Final Goals

G

Over the years we've had many goals, everything from completing job tracks to collecting all the rares.

Lets use this thread to list them and check them off. Everyone pitch in to make sure no one leaves regretting missed opportunities.

If you have a rare collection let us know what you need to complete your set, someone is sure to have an extra. Maybe we can find groups to help finish job tracks, or get a house on the list.

I have everything I ever wanted except a pink. I have a gnome I can donate to the cause.

Anyone else?

L

legscroft

I'd rather see a series of fun events with prizes leading up to the end, even if the prizes seem trivial at this point. Id rather see the game go out with us all united rather than just passing stuff out to random people..Though, I'm not knocking anyone who's giving stuff away...Just saying I'd like to donate & take part in a series of events if anyone wants to organize.

F

festrmentmagnet

I need about 60 shifts to complete the dancer job trek.
I'd like to finish that up.

I wanted to make it to the top of the dj job trek after I finished dancing, but I may run out of time.

L

Lord Death

Niki, you hit on one of the things I like most about TSO comparred with other similar MMO games. No matter the darkest times, I could set goals to make this game fun for me. Over the years, I've achieved all my goals, save for one. That's to have a top house again. And I know I'll do it. I'm going to stay to the bitter end. I never posted much here before, but now I am.

Oh wait! One more thing. In almost all my prior posts up to yesterday, I had on my signature line the following:

"*coming soon, a really cool signature!"

I did it as a "tongue-in-cheek" swipe at all the promisses that were made about great things to come, yet never seemed to happen. Maybe I should get a really cool signature... or maybe a shrubbery. Something with a two tier effect. That would be nice!

Sincerely,
LD, aka. Lord Lobo in Second Life

G

Humm final goals, I want to finish at least 1 job. Make as much money as I can and finish my houses. Nikki I know u told me one time that you wanted to make Atlantis, I have some CC seashell chairs that would be perfect if you want to contact me on my sim Syn De Rella at Merry Meet on the game I will give them too you. This is in EA Land. One of my goals is also to get contact information for all of the friends that I have made over the 2 years I have played. I want to Keep in touch either in another game or, via email or messenger.

G

Oh yeah thats true would love to do that still! Which reminds of the other last thing I want an island. That would be perfect.

Others must have dream houses they want to build, lets work on those goals too.

I

imported_Jessie Taylor

I do have a rare collection. But I shall be taking mine with me. I have the best friends and family that anyone could ask for.

The 2 hardest things for me to leave behind will be the cafe. It's been home since before the wipe. It was carefully rebuilt just as it was back then. And my Springer puppy, Babie. She's not rare. She's one of a kind. Not sure why, maybe its because we spoiled her rotten from the say we got her, but none of my other springers have her personality.

G

I want a cannon and need some cash to build a house.

I owned a house for years but never have built one. Right now I am gonna make a Mini-golf course on my existing property. I bet it will look horrible.

Another goal would be to make a chair that is under you at all angles. (I dont make chairs that look like chairs)

Just hope enough people stay to the end to goof around with.

G

1. Right now i'm at lvl 8 for the factory. I trying to finish that.

2. Take as many screen shots of all the houses that i've seen of people i've have gotten to know and will miss the most and of my precious pets.

3. Wanted to finally build the monopoly lot, this would be one of my bigger accomplishments.

4. Own a grass island.

G

My major goal in game was hinged on receiving amnesty locks, I wanted to max 3 skills that I had charted on each of my sims, but without the locks I don't see how I'm gonna pull it off fighting decay even temporarily. I would love it if they turned off skill decay for this last bit in exchange for not giving us our amnesty locks....the anniversary objects aren't that important to me except maybe one in each city, I would have been ecstatic with that because I had zero interest in making any money from selling them.

Now that I probably won't be able to establish the primary goal, my next goal is just gonna be making a list of who I want to keep track of after the game and making sure I have a list of e-mail addresses and/or IM screen names. Many people I already have because they've been friends for a very long time, but I have made a few new friends in TC3 that I wanna keep track of, and a couple of those I know for sure don't have identities here on Stratics, but a few do so those that I can track here I'm gonna do that in case they don't log back into game.

G

*scratches pink off list*
*scratches island off list*

Thank you to wonderful sim that gave me Bubblegum, she will have a good home at the park where she can roam free for her final days. She allready made a new friend! I didnt want to name you since you did this privately, unless you say its ok.

TY Again!! You totally made my day even if it did make me cry again.

*hugs*

All of my simmy goals are now met except furnishing my new island. You are a sim among sims, and an example of what this community stands for. You've touched me like I could never tell you.

I find that in addition to my spare gnome I also have a couple campfires. Oh and a zillion cakes, cake anyone?

T

TKSpeedy1

I always wanted a canon. As for goals, I want to finish my one house....I always thought about having a sim job but never did it, so maybe I should give it a shot. I'd also like to try out my Teaching and revive interactions that my Mistress Rose sim has. And I really really wanted to get my Llanfair property up and running...especially my murder mystery that never happened. I still can't figure out how to do it.

I

imported_Starrfoxx

My goal is to take snapshots of objects and try to extract and salvage as much as possible from the TSO files, so that they can all be used in one form or another in the offline game.