• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Meeting at blackthornes steps

J.B.

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The town crier in brit states:
Brittany: Please Join me on Blackthornes steps at 4 PM CST Trammel and 9 PM CST Felucca.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I cant get him to repeat that! he just keeps spouting about the invAsion

J.B.

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know its done and over and sadly i was not in attendance, but the town crier just randomly said it, Then saying stuff about the invasion when typing "News".

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Isn't that just the notification that pops up from several months ago when Casca met with people on that bridge? I believe the keyword to get the crier to say it is "time". Q&A really need to turn that off, but I keep forgetting to tell them to.

J.B.

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh, heh, i guess that tells you how much i hung around Brit until they put in the +1 Circle :).