• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Mining] meet my friends

S

strongwind

say hi to my friends. i mine at shame happily.
i am a pure crafter (6 crafting skills + magery). training them is, well, fun.

K

Kallie Pigeon

Cool. That must have been difficult to train them. I trained a horse up to all 100's and it was hard even with vetting.

Kas Althume

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Normally i'd say "geek" if i hadn't had the same plan once upon a time. Just never got the time to do that. But my beetle still has the title battle bug, that's all i managed with the beetle so far hehe.

Good job. No offence intended.

Percivalgoh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did they change the control slot requirements of beetles? I thought they took 4 slots so you could only have 1 pack lama and 1 beetle under your control at one time.

M

mjolnir131

Did they change the control slot requirements of beetles? I thought they took 4 slots so you could only have 1 pack lama and 1 beetle under your control at one time.
they are 3 always have been as far as i remeber. that is why you can't have two out at once and 3 for what they can do is not really inline with other 3 slot pets