• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Meet Miss Maisy Jane

G

*falls instantly in love*

She is sooo wonderfully adorable pluffy! Thank you soo much for posting a pic!

Now GO REST : )

be well and take care - of both of you!

L

Lady Vixen

Happy Easter Miss Maisy Jane *little kiss on the forehead* she is a beautiful child, may her long life be blessed with love and happiness:)

H

*hic*

the best things in life are kids...she is an angel
*raises jug of milk to Miss Maisy Jane*
By you always have hapiness in your life /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

A

Amroth.

Aww, thats one cute gurl.

/php-bin/shared/images/icons/coolio.gif

B

BranWyn

GORGEOUS!!!! You guys have good genes /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

I can honestly say that is the cutest baby I have ever seen!!
*coughs*
(besides me as a baby of course hehe)

All i know is bunnies...and they mostly smell of grass ...

H

HectorFirebrand

*knock knock knock*

ermm hi mrs McForge... umm can maisy come out to play yet?

G

After spending my Easter watching my cousins two-year old daughter run around and get Easter Eggs, man, I am starting to wonder when I will have my own kids. Im thirty now and I really am starting to want that in my life. Kids are just so pure and genuine. Its amazing to me. Congrats to you and Bob once again. You are truely blessed.

T

Towenaar

*semi quiet* eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Look at Maisy Jane! /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif *grin* Thanks for the pic share Pluffina. Now go recooperate some more.

*putting hands to his cheeks* eeeeeeeee

M

Mighty_Charis

congrats! what a cutie.. despite previous conversations regarding my feelings on children and whatnot.. i must admit that is an incredibly adorable kid you've got there
i wonder what she would say if she knew she was already a celebrity at birth...

D

Dor of Sonoma

...such sweetness and intelligence. :)

I absolutely love the way babies smell. I think it's almost a (mother) animal thing, it exerts such a powerful draw and creates such an inexorable bond.

Despite the utter sleep-deprivation and forgetting how to spell your own name for some time to come...this is such a wonderful, fleeting time.

Enjoy it to the hilt. :)

X

Xena Dragon

Congrats Pluffy !! What a beautiful girl that is.

I hope your life ping times will be better soon /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif Give my best wishes to the husband and the little brother.

Enjoy!

G

Is it just me or is she striking a slightly Michael Jackson-esque dance pose in that picture ...

I

imported_Kahlan_Amnell

OMG Pluffy she is LOVELY.
Nice job you did there you and Bob.
Congratulations.
I hope to see you in game soon, but I m sure you will be very busy with her also.

G

Hello,

What a beautiful baby girl! Thank you for sharing her with all of us.

Jade of Sonoma

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, well, well! HELLO there Miss Maisy Jane! So pleased to make your aquaintance!!! I wish you an active healthy energetic eventfull life full of love, sunshine, happiness, loyal-caring-loving friends, and rich with success in all you do!

Pluffy, she does look like a bundle of mischief!!!! -- just rare-ing to go! Oh boy, you are in for it! What fun!!! Maisy will be worth all the loving care expected from you, her Mother! The best reward of all is a daughter can become Mom's best friend when she grows up!

V

Vidi

OH MY GOD!

Now let me tell ya. 9 times out of ten pics of newborns are awful. KLets face it newborns are normally all shriveled and funny looking. We all say," Awwww" out loud but inside were thinking," Ewwwww. Shrivered baby syndrome."

Not so with darling Maisy!

Holy Moly that is one cute newborn!

No shrivered baby syndrome there i tell you!

Pluffy, Bob. Grats to you both. You have a lovely little girl.

If in 13 or 14 years you need help keeping those jerk little boys away, dont be surprises. Someone that photogenic is definitely gonna be a heartbreaker.

S

Sonoma Sam

Vidi...how right you are...

My son looked like Harvey Keitel when he was born.

P

Pluffina

I am just popping in to post a pic and say HI!

Whew I am SO laggy. In UO terms my ping to "life" is at about 800. But I wanted to pop in and say HI HI HI we got Maisy Jane out and I DO like her SO MUCH. She is very very excellent.

I am mostly sleeping, nursing, and sniffing at the baby's head. THANKS FOR ALL THE PRAYERS AND WELL WISHES!!!!! I am not really near the comp and so if I don't answer your icq ---sorry /php-bin/shared/images/icons/frown.gif what happens is, I get a buncha ICQs, and go to read the first one and I have so many the whole system crashes, I have to reboot, and they are all LOST. hehehe. If you need me to know something, e-mail is better, I will actually get that -- [email protected].

OKAY! Here is Maisy Jane!

She smells like happiness. Also milk.

Love,
Pluffy

W

War of the Roses

What an angel! Such contemplation in those eyes already!...wait...do I detect a hint of whimsy...why yes!

Congrats on such a perfectly adorable bundle!

G

She is adorable Pluffy.

Best wishes to you, Bob, little Sam, and the newest addition to the family :)

<font size=4><center>Pluffy has her in PINK already! :p</center></font>

T

TanisHalfElven

Congrats again,wow she is absolutely ADORABLE..../php-bin/shared/images/icons/biggrin.gifhehe but you better be getting some rest as well..

G

look little miss pluffy /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

*blows a kiss to the lucky ladies*

E

-Elrond-

So...ya plannin on havin her be a cheerleader, volleyball player or a computer whiz or the ever popular Jack...err, Maisy of all trades?

D

Dahlìa Vale

She is very very pretty for one so tiny.
/php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

Z

Zerena

Oh My! She is so Beautiful! Congratulations. Get some well deserved rest.

Zerena

I

imported_Eldritch

Thanks for posting the picture Pluff... I am glad she takes after you. Wouldn't do to have her looking like Bob now would it? /php-bin/shared/images/icons/biggrin.gif

Cute baby /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

M

Miss_Buffy

Hey Pluffy, We had never talked much but I remember us meeting in glow and you saying you were pregnant (Months ago!). Congratulations on a beautiful child
She looks a spunky as you are, and maybe one day she will rule all of UO in our places :p

Anyways, Don't spoil her too much! A happy child is a child in the face of love.
Blessed Be

Buffy~

I

imported_Maelwyn

I think she takes after Bob.

I mean come on. Where is the pink hair? Where is the pink bonnet?

And where are those fuzzy pink boots at? (not that you can see her feet anyway).

So I think she takes after Bob. Except for the girl part that is.

M

mrnvisible

She is so cute, congratulations. I cannot wait until I have kids.

L

Lord Aginor

O wow very pretty Good job you two!!!!! /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif