• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

MEET AND GREET TRANSCRIPT?

Veldrane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
For the one on Cheesy? There’s a transcript posted here but I don’t remember the post name off hand

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WOW. These Meet And Greets are getting lamer and lamer each time they do it. Nothing is actually being addressed that needs to be addressed. But then again, if you ask a reasonable question, you get the same answers each time or they tell you to be quiet.

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WOW. These Meet And Greets are getting lamer and lamer each time they do it. Nothing is actually being addressed that needs to be addressed. But then again, if you ask a reasonable question, you get the same answers each time or they tell you to be quiet.
What would you ask?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What would you ask?
I'm at the point where this year is done. I'm waiting for the fun to start in September and close out the year. Fix a few bugs and finish the fun stuff they have planned. Not a good time for big things. But if you ask on the UO forums for some easy specific things when they first send the publish over to TC, there is a good change you will get it. Seems they like to do little things not related to the years grind.

Hit em up for water tiles.

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm at the point where this year is done. I'm waiting for the fun to start in September and close out the year. Fix a few bugs and finish the fun stuff they have planned. Not a good time for big things. But if you ask on the UO forums for some easy specific things when they first send the publish over to TC, there is a good change you will get it. Seems they like to do little things not related to the years grind.

Hit em up for water tiles.
I may be missing sarcasm, but they said at the meet and greet that water tiles are coming.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yeah, and on the forums don[t ask em to fix the beacons...you'll get the post pulled and an email accusing you of disrespect *innocent look* and then spam the next time...

Do not go over there if you don't intend to :cheerleader::heart::danceb:

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
And don't believe the answers you get at M&G either. Read the answers to fixing the beacons. Mesanna and Kyronix didn't really seem to be on the same page. And then on the official forums, he is still asking for ways to replicate it?

WTF!?!?!?

If he would actually log into the game and play a bit, he could replicate it rather rapidly, I believe. lol

Don't know what info he needs more of, we cannot see behind the scenes, he can, he needs to get in there and play an hour or so.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
And don't believe the answers you get at M&G either. Read the answers to fixing the beacons. Mesanna and Kyronix didn't really seem to be on the same page. And then on the official forums, he is still asking for ways to replicate it?

WTF!?!?!?

If he would actually log into the game and play a bit, he could replicate it rather rapidly, I believe. lol

Don't know what info he needs more of, we cannot see behind the scenes, he can, he needs to get in there and play an hour or so.
Because they don't play on a server that is "real" they can't replicate it because they aren't using the exact stuff as we are... if they would log into a real server and play they would see it rather quickly...

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

WTF!?!?!?

After taking time to log in over there, sending a meggage to @Kyronix asking about the beacons, he replied with pretty much what was said at the M&G. SO, I actually asked @Kyronix if he wanted to meet me on a production shard today, and I would find a couple so he could hopefully get the information he needed to get them fixed. I didn't hear back. ROFL I'm not sure why I bothered. I do know I won't be bothering with beacons! Or much UO, except when my Guild is on. THANK GOD for FFB, and REAL Football. It's just around the corner! WOOT!!!!!!

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
That's a shame maybe he'll get up with you soon...

Because really that's what they need to do I'd peg @Bleak though... rather than @Kyronix on that and they are welcome to come join me anytime and I'll show them.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That's a shame maybe he'll get up with you soon...

Because really that's what they need to do I'd peg @Bleak though... rather than @Kyronix on that and they are welcome to come join me anytime and I'll show them.
I think he just gave me the "company" answer. When I called him on it, and found a solution that could/would help solve the problem, I think he lost interest . LOL

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Most likely Bleak is still on diaper patrol and isn't in the office much and Kyronix can't really fix it... so they are on to the next publish and ignoring the issue as per usual because Bonnie doesn't feel like fixing things just keep going with the list... and ignore anything else unless someone forces her hand... which makes her lash out at the players in general... sound about right?....

Anyway that's how I'm seeing it... sweep it under the carpet and hope we forget about it...

However folk like me keep harassing them over things like this continually harping on it until we force their hand... and shame them into doing something. Like the EC issues with the area effects that bosses do... If need be I'll go out and record myself doing the beacons... and they can review it...

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Wow, just wow. I could not even get past the first few questions.

With everything going wrong with this game, blatent scripting cheating we get some really stupid requests. As if people really had no idea and spewed the first thing they thought. Just embarrassing

Last edited:

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Every year people ask on these forums about new items added to the horn of plenty.
And that's why I asked at the meet & greet.
No new items in them this year

Also about trick or treating
which will have new items added

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I think he just gave me the "company" answer. When I called him on it, and found a solution that could/would help solve the problem, I think he lost interest . LOL
After taking time to log in over there, sending a meggage to @Kyronix asking about the beacons, he replied with pretty much what was said at the M&G. SO, I actually asked @Kyronix if he wanted to meet me on a production shard today, and I would find a couple so he could hopefully get the information he needed to get them fixed. I didn't hear back. ROFL I'm not sure why I bothered. I do know I won't be bothering with beacons! Or much UO, except when my Guild is on. THANK GOD for FFB, and REAL Football. It's just around the corner! WOOT!!!!!!
I stand corrected!!! I got a PM from @Kyronix this morning saying he WAS interested. So Perhaps I will go, and we can get these things fixed!

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
See... I honestly do not believe they work on Mondays... Or if they do they are "closed" to outside influence.

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I hope they learn not to replace the chopped trash cans with wood ones that can just be chopped again, use metal duh.