• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Meet and Greet on Sonoma tonight

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Journal 2 Dec 2019 M&G Sonoma.txt

Tonight Meet and Greet notes can be found in the cloud. Link above, sadly I am disappointed that the Tower will not be getting the Banker, inns keeper or the fisher back any time soon, maybe never. It really hard to run for a office and have zero powers that can help fix a problem like this. She was able to retrun the tamer last year but she cannot help us again

12-2-190001.jpg 12-2-190002.jpg 12-2-190003.jpg 12-2-190004.jpg 12-2-190005.jpg 12-2-190006.jpg 12-2-190007.jpg

I was also told @Mesanna by a friend that my main home has been target by griefers that wish to see mine castle fall, I have blocked steps, and using teleport pads set to owner/co owners etc to get in and out of my homes, and I am not using any doors except for one house that is set up with warning items that go off if anyone tries to enter

Last edited:

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I didn't realize this was tonight. I know it isn't an EM event per se, but it'd be nice if these were on the same calendar.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I was also told @Mesanna by a friend that my main home has been target by griefers that wish to see mine castle fall,
Good they were all banned. You would have received an email if they suspected you. Did you get one? If not, don't make un needed Drama.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Good they were all banned. You would have received an email if they suspected you. Did you get one? If not, don't make un needed Drama.
no I was told this right at the close of the meeting in Discord, so I am alerting her thru email and if she gets back to me they can put my houses on a drive bye check list

Last edited: