• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Meet and Greet on Napa tonight, mine notes

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL Mesanna doesnt even want to talk about Resources or Vet Rewards, Some Dev Team we have. And they wonder why they are losing subs. Start listening to your players and not your greedy pockets.

Then she refuses to give her superiors information out to the players. Saying if they people wanted to speak to someone it stops with her. So she Is the Problem.

Last edited:

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ya that was shameful to say the least

The leaders of old and new seem to come to the conclusion that they know what’s best for us peasants as their kingdoms fall around them and there heads end up on a pike

ignorance is truly bliss

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
LOL Mesanna doesnt even want to talk about Resources or Vet Rewards, Some Dev Team we have. And they wonder why they are losing subs. Start listening to your players and not your greedy pockets.

Then she refuses to give her superiors information out to the players. Saying if they people wanted to speak to someone it stops with her. So she Is the Problem.
Did you just refer to the Devs as greedy, when saying that players want other peoples resources and vet rewards ? LOL wow

Stinky Pete

Babbling Loonie
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
There are several players, myself included who think that they should get rid of IDOCs altogether and delete all of the stuff inside. Perhaps they did listen to the feedback and decided on a middle of the road option, deleting some and keeping some. You should just be happy they didn't listen to me completely. Also, how many of you just sit on your vet reward picks? Maybe, they did this because they want people to use them instead of just buy the stuff and save their picks for shard shields like so many of you do.

It's actually kind of funny. I come here and read about how terrible everything is and how UO is losing subs. Then I log into Siege and see more people than I have seen in years, gen chat relatively active, and people genuinely having a good time. If the subs that are being lost are just the whiny old vets from this forum that think the devs should do everything that they say, let 'em go. I'll be happily playing with the new and returning players that are quickly filling my shard. At least they know how to have a good time.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Now here a question for you Stinky, how did you manage to get her to come to Siege today?

Stinky Pete

Babbling Loonie
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Now here a question for you Stinky, how did you manage to get her to come to Siege today?
Well, we have had a request for the restoration of the Barter Town monument in for over a year now. Trust me, I am as shocked as you that she came today. A guildmate actually texted me that she was there and I left work immediately so that I could take part in the design of the monument. Overall, I'm pretty happy with it. I was hoping to get the description of the virtues on the pedestals, but it seems that her time was rather short today. I'm about to share the virtues and meanings of the items on the Siege forums in a bit. I'll link to it from here if anyone is interested.

Last edited:

Crafting fun

Adventurer
I know this sounds redundant, just a whistling into the wind really. Get rid of IDOCS! why keep them? it is literally like stealing a dead mans shoes.

All it does is generate money for scripter's funding goldsite's. Anyone crying about losing uo history is a scripter or a dev taking backhanders.

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
All it does is generate money for scripter's funding goldsite's. Anyone crying about losing uo history is a scripter or a dev taking backhanders.
Interesting take on the people crying are either scripters or Devs taking kickbacks... said another way... people who don't support completely eliminating IDOCs are pom pom wavers? I like it! Haha :devil: :hahaha:

Stinky Pete

Babbling Loonie
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I have seen you at them. So you do one thing and say something else. So why are you,partaking if you want rid. Makes no sense to me at all
You must have me confused with someone else. Or you are a liar. I play exclusively on Siege Perilous and have not been to an IDOC in years. Trammel and insurance are not really compatible with my play style. I don't collect pixels either, so I have no reason to attend IDOCs.

I recommend you stick to talking about what you do and not what I do. It's like you have never read anything I have said on this forum, because anyone who has would know that your accusations are just dumb.