• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Meet and Greet minutes

Kariny

UO Lake Superior News Reporter
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:bowdown:Thanks to Taeara Mi'Aken for the details! My computer chose this very week to crash.:stretcher:

Congratulations to Fishmonger for the winning 198 stone autumn dragonfish!:thumbsup:

EM Falcon announced the fish for the month of August is Black Marlin Fel fished! So get out your pirates peeps! Hoist the sails!
The new fishing contest begins on August 1st. Be sure to drop all fish in the EM mail box next to the EM Hall in Britain. I believe our Falcon prefers fish for her meals so lets keep her well fed and happy.
The winning design for the Guard House was submitted by FusionCut.:danceb:
EM Falcon is hoping to have it built by the end of the week.

EM_Falcon

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
:bowdown:Thanks to Taeara Mi'Aken for the details! My computer chose this very week to crash.:stretcher:

Congratulations to Fishmonger for the winning 198 stone autumn dragonfish!:thumbsup:

EM Falcon announced the fish for the month of August is Black Marlin Fel fished! So get out your pirates peeps! Hoist the sails!
The new fishing contest begins on August 1st. Be sure to drop all fish in the EM mail box next to the EM Hall in Britain. I believe our Falcon prefers fish for her meals so lets keep her well fed and happy.
The winning design for the Guard House was submitted by FusionCut.:danceb:
EM Falcon is hoping to have it built by the end of the week.
It is built. Looking to do an informal guard meeting perhaps Sunday August 3d at 730pm CST to collect the deco needed to get us started so please pass the word!!