• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Meer Catacombs?

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did they do something to the Meer Catacombs? I went out to look in Central Ilshenar by what use to be the Juka Fortress and can't find it.

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Grabbed a sextant and went out to exact coordinates. Not there anymore.

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It was taken out for some odd reason when Blackthorn's castle in that area was taken down and Exodus came about.

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When did they make the Meer immune to Dryads Allure from Spellweaving?

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Lore-wise, the meer moved into Mireg (Lakeshire) some time ago...not that they've done anything to increase property values. The city needs a serious sprucing up.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
When did they make the Meer immune to Dryads Allure from Spellweaving?
Good question...

Has been a while since I even tried to Allure one. When I want a critter I usually head to Wrong and get one of those big green Cave Trolls.. 2k hp's work well :) .. of course that has been since they fixed it to where you can no longer Allure the humanoid wave of critters in the Prison level of Covetous.. dang did I like alluring the Titans down there.. champ spawn was done quick then :D

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just wanted to take a Meer Eternal over to the Juka to begin peace talks :lick:. Why can I still gain Bane Loyality if the Bane don`t exist in game anymore. It would be neat to see the Juka, Chaos Dragons, and the Bane Chosen all mobilize for an attack on Brittiana.