• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Medusa carved pumpkin

Ungoliant

Journeyman
Has anyone received one of these? I have been trying to farm one hard core for weeks now and I have nothing to show for it. I am under the impression they only come from large orange pumpkins. I have got plenty of the new demon head pumpkin. Any tips or tricks shared would be appreciated.

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Tall orange pumpkin I believe.
Saw a picture someone posted, but I haven't tried to make one myself.
It's definitely the most unique looking one to date.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Took me over 150 tries to make a Medusa. Luckily a player had a container of 200 tall orange pumpkins and let me trade Kits for pumpkins. Kits were way easier to get.

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I remember burning close to a million black market crate points to get a ship sign with my name on it. Why they like to torture us , and why we keep doing this to ourselves is beyond me ..

Stinky Pete

Babbling Loonie
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I remember burning close to a million black market crate points to get a ship sign with my name on it. Why they like to torture us , and why we keep doing this to ourselves is beyond me ..
Because if they didn't, you'd spend 10 minutes getting the rewards that you want, throw them in your house, and stop playing until there were more rewards to get. Let's face it, after 20+ years of playing a game, the gameplay itself probably isn't a ton of fun, otherwise, you wouldn't mind playing endlessly whether you get a reward or not. Creating new rewards every 10 minutes to keep players engaged isn't feasible, so the best they can do is make things that require endless grinding.