• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Medallion from tonight's event on Great Lakes

Dregg

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Taking offers on the medallion drop from tonight's event on Great Lakes. Open will be 75 Mil with buyout at 175 Mil. Item is located on GL and it is winner's responsibility to pick up there unless something otherwise is worked out. Auction will last till Friday (Dec 2) 8pm est (no bids accepted after 8pm est). All bids posted here please. Will accept gold on GL or Atl. Have any questions or comments PM me or ICQ me at 623722954.

Here is the pic of tonight's item:

Attachments

yanaki2

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so i take it, any time theres a event item the new starting price is 75-100 mil?

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
how many dropped?
does this have a special effect when clicked?
or is the price more of a generic asking price?

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I got one as well. There were 20 given out, and it acts like a runebook. The EM placed a rune in each one and warned us to not leave the runebook empty because it will break and vanish. So at all times, leave atleast 1 rune in it.

yanaki2

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
see now theres some very important information about a item, thanks Alexander