• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Armor Medable Chest Piece With Str 5, HPI 5, HPR 2. MR 4, LMC 8, LRC 10 *UPDATED*

tombomb84

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
***UPDATED***
Hello, I am looking for a medable chest piece with the stats below. I have updated the stats and reduced the needed stats. The piece needs ALL of these stats. Please message me if you have this!

Strength 5
Hit Point Increase 5
HPR 2
MR 4
LMC 8
LRC 10

Last edited:

Scott1234

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I recommend you list whether you can outright drop one of those attributes. And then provide a range of 1-2 of the others.
as specified, a piece of armor like that is almost impossible to drop “post patch“ (when >8 mod items were removed As drops).

what you’ve got going against your spec, odds wise:
1. several properties at max: str, mr4, mana inc 10
2. 8 specified properties + medable.. right off the bat, this almost always will limit you to e.g inherent medable armor (leather, etc). Cuts the drop pool way down.
3. Mage armor property (appearing on say studded) combined with all resists over 15 counts as 1 property, afaik. (So remove one from your list).

you may want to vendor search the auction safes on ATL to get a flavor of this.

‘it’s a game of numbers…

Last edited:

tombomb84

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Thank You @Scott1234 I knew that it would be a hard to find piece and was going to be a limited chance for it. I have since changed the stats I am looking for. Hopefully I can find the piece now :). Thank you for your post and explaining everything like that. It was helpful!

gwen

Slightly Crazed
You better go to underwater on Atl. Lots of such pieces people a dumping on the ground. May be not very same but you will be able to find something that suits you.
Personally I don't take ones with LRC lower than 20. And what I take, I sell cheap (10-1000 gp, depending on my mood) for noobs training mostly.
Or take Bronzed Armour of Valkyrie. Cheap, medable, 5 Dex and 5 Stam , repairable, POF able, and available everywhere. Yup, no LRC and regens you wanted. But knowing it's price, may be you can adjust other suit pieces.

Last edited: