• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Meat Eating Unicorn??

L

Lunaticus

So I'm out taming unicorns for the Britain zoo and happen to notice that their preferred foods are various fruits. Well this seems strange, since my personal unicorn eats meat. I'm assuming my carnivore unicorn must be an older version. Are they worth anything more than their vegetarian counterparts?

G

other than it typically easier to find meat than vegetables I don't know of any particular difference... Some folks would probably pay more just for the novelity of it.

Alvinho

Great Lakes Forever!
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
real old versions of unicorns and kirins are meat eating, not sure off hand which publish changed them to fruit and veggie loving hippies tho

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can't confirm this, but it was mentioned in an earlier post that the Unicorn will update to fruit eating if transferred. If this is true, the only value or uniqueness would be to it's current owner.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I can't confirm this, but it was mentioned in an earlier post that the Unicorn will update to fruit eating if transferred. If this is true, the only value or uniqueness would be to it's current owner.

[/ QUOTE ]
This was not true for me.

G

I've not heard that one. My carnivorous uni was transferred to me and then I even cross-sharded it. It still eats meat.

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My meat eater was a gift from a friend, and she's still a meat eater.