• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Me and my silly questions....

• Thread starter princessofsh
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
P

princessofsh

I hate wasting you guys space with my silly little questions but, I wanted to ask if this is normal. I reactivated my old account. And created a sim in EA Land. Is it normal that she started out with $0????

G

Well I'm a newbie. I just started playing yesterday and even though I'm considered a "premium" member I still started out with $0. I thought we were supposed to start out with $500. I only have one toon so far in EA Land and it's my first toon ever for TSO. Maybe they'll fix it.

I

imported_MARCIN2006

I am not 100% sure but I think it is because players who created sims in EA-Land during the first few days or first week got the $500 after the first week or so the devs changed it to $0.

Im not 100% sure...

I

imported_sullimix

all newly created sims in EA Land started out with $0
the $500 is suppose to be our weekly bonus for being paid customers which they have a bug in that system so we haven't gotten it yet...

G

All above answers are correct....you start out with $0 but each week on the same day since you've reactivated and paid your account you should make $500, and after you skill some as a paid customer you can also hit the money houses. Figuring out which skill to skill first is kinda tricky because the economy fluxuates, and therefore payouts change quite often, but even if whatever skill you max first isn't making the *most* money at that time, I've not seen any payouts yet on single job objects that were zero completely. The week will go by fast too, and you'll have the $500
It will take you a day or so to get the skill maxed out at least, depending on how often you play. I usually skill while doing RL stuff or other stuff on the puter (like reading the boards, heh) so I get a skill maxed in anywhere from 16-20 clock hours most time, especially on a new sim that doesn't have any skill at all, I hate having *dumb* sims

First and foremost though, WELCOME BACK to the game. Tell us who you are in EA Land if you feel comfortable.

P

princessofsh

<blockquote><hr>

All above answers are correct....you start out with $0 but each week on the same day since you've reactivated and paid your account you should make $500, and after you skill some as a paid customer you can also hit the money houses. Figuring out which skill to skill first is kinda tricky because the economy fluxuates, and therefore payouts change quite often, but even if whatever skill you max first isn't making the *most* money at that time, I've not seen any payouts yet on single job objects that were zero completely. The week will go by fast too, and you'll have the $500
It will take you a day or so to get the skill maxed out at least, depending on how often you play. I usually skill while doing RL stuff or other stuff on the puter (like reading the boards, heh) so I get a skill maxed in anywhere from 16-20 clock hours most time, especially on a new sim that doesn't have any skill at all, I hate having *dumb* sims

First and foremost though, WELCOME BACK to the game. Tell us who you are in EA Land if you feel comfortable.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm Princess Sparkles =3 Might see you guys there