• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

McWolf questions

L

Loopy Moe 27

Hi. I have been on stratics for a bit now, and i am wondering about the McWolfs. I know we make them on Halloween each year, but i have a few questions:
1. Who do we send our name ideas to for approval?
2. There are deadlines to level up gags and laff by, correct?
3. Is every member of stratics allowed to make a mcwolf?

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wolf made his two halloweens ago and made himself a group last year. Our (official?) Stratics black cats were McBoos up til then. Now, I don't think any of the McBoos ever pull their McBoo out anymore.

C

Crazy Fireball

Wolf made his two halloweens ago and made himself a group last year. Our (official?) Stratics black cats were McBoos up til then. Now, I don't think any of the McBoos ever pull their McBoo out anymore.
Are there a few Groups of toons that are made? Ive seen a Few McBurps and McBoo's. McWolf's i have seen though.

S

soupandquackers

When i joined everyone on the site had a McBurp. Alot made McBoos too, but most i haven't seen in a while. Those are the only groups on stratics, but i believe TTC has McWoofs.

C

Crazy Fireball

When i joined everyone on the site had a McBurp. Alot made McBoos too, but most i haven't seen in a while. Those are the only groups on stratics, but i believe TTC has McWoofs.
Some McWoof's ive played with a nasty toons.