• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Maybe this is the wrong place

D

Danse

But I have not been able to access the professional forums (Lumberjacking)

My tree whacker is at 92.2 or there abouts.
She can gather regular lumber, oak and ash.

My question is this, Why can she not get the other woods yet...the way I have it figured, she should be at least bringing in some yew at least...and so far not even a twig...this is frustrating for her

So, can anyone point me to the proper place to look for an answer, or give me a bit of advice to push her closer to finding more of a variety of logs.

Wildfire is beginning to think the trees are laughing at her...:( and is extremely confused :confused:

In other words...HELP!!!!!!!:sad2:

D

Danse

Thanks, she is my first lumberjack..and I had figured, that lumberjacking was like mining...one gets so high in skill points and you automatically get the next ore/wood...apparently I was wrong...:blushing:

P

Pennywise

But I have not been able to access the professional forums (Lumberjacking)

My tree whacker is at 92.2 or there abouts.
She can gather regular lumber, oak and ash.

My question is this, Why can she not get the other woods yet...the way I have it figured, she should be at least bringing in some yew at least...and so far not even a twig...this is frustrating for her

So, can anyone point me to the proper place to look for an answer, or give me a bit of advice to push her closer to finding more of a variety of logs.

Wildfire is beginning to think the trees are laughing at her...:( and is extremely confused :confused:

In other words...HELP!!!!!!!:sad2:
Keep choppin.' It will come.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
And to think i deleted my Lumberjack cause Id didn't serve purpose in pvp.