• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Maybe Returning

S

Synestar

I have not played UO since Wintermoore was still around. Has to be at least since 2000. Given this I noticed that there are a TON of changes in UO. Basically I have 2 questions atm:

Is there still land available for player housing (I used to have a tower that I gave away) and what is the max resolution for the game considering I am using the trial acct and this 1024 x 768 just isnt going to cut it with a 24" widescreen monitor?

Lady Aalia

Atlantic's Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hey there :)

Make sure you read the Welcome to Atlantic Thread :)

And yes there are houseplots open and available on all Facets.

oh and for the screen... if you want to play 2d , you will have to get used to the black frame :(

KR offers a much bigger game window so you may want to give that a try.
But even there you will have 2 narrow black bars on the side

Anyways,

Welcome back :)

if you need anything give me a hollar

E

Escobar_TDT

oh and for the screen... if you want to play 2d , you will have to get used to the black frame :(

I have a 17" inch widescreen and having the black frame is awesome. I put all my stuff in there; Paperdoll, spells, backpack and the UOAM map.

D

Dinurth

hey there :)

And yes there are houseplots open and available on all Facets.
Where are there housing spots? Just came back and I'm trying to scope out some spots and I've yet to see anything big enough to fit a house.

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
there all over the place... ill be happy to show you around pm or icq me 384002608

Lady Aalia

Atlantic's Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Where are there housing spots? Just came back and I'm trying to scope out some spots and I've yet to see anything big enough to fit a house.

let me know when you have time i have 2 runebooks full of housespots :)

D

Dinurth

I'm available now if you either of you are around. ICQ: 9147148

Jesse Donovan

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hi there, I just came back too, used to play on Baja, and Great Lakes but from searching forums and what not, Atlantic was the most popular. So here I am, been back about 1-2 months now.

To answer your question about housing. Just have to roam and browse. with the housing tool. Pick where you would like to live and go for it..

I found a 15x18 just south west of Umbra, Literally a Hop-skip-and-jump from Umbra. Stones throw even. I placed it and moved all my stuff from the 7x10 that I placed myself also.

Just have to have patience and virtue. I believe in you. Welcome back, UO just draws you back in. I love it.

Need help just look me up..

Cherry Gumdrop, Legendary Tamer.
Diamond, Sapphire Warrior
Bubblegum, Mule, a work in process.
icq # 691753446