• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) maybe just maybe

L

Lori DeLeon

I don't know who your peeps are but I recently returned myself and I need to send a private message but Stratics requires that I post 10 times before I can do so. Unbelievable

Gus of Llanowar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ah well I am happy to be your number 1 lol. Im trying to decide what shard I want to set up residence in. It would be nice to meet up with some old peeps but if I have to make new ones you can be my number 1 also.

L

Lori DeLeon

Atlantic seems to have the most players. It's the shard I started on way back in 1989 too. I haven't seen anyone I know back then; but I'm not using the name I used then either. Maybe that's true of others too.

The people on Atlantic are friendly. It wouldn't be hard for you to make new friends here.

C

Cheepareap

I recently came back too.. (4 days ago) My original Shard was Lake Superior... but its dead there. SO I moved to Atlantic... and i already found a ton of people from LS.

S

Silas Grath

I also came back recently.. well about two months or so ago. I was playing on Chesapeake for a while, since that was my original server, but its about as stale as week old bread, so I'm transferring over to Atlantic as well. The only downside to Atlantic is the housing, but as long as you can settle for less than an 18x18 to start, you'll enjoy it here alot. I personally like the fact that you can go to some of the old towns and still see players! On Chessy, the only place you can find anyone is at Luna. :/ Now I just need to find a worthwhile guild to join up with!