• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Maybe im dumb but I cant purchase any additional content

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I keep getting this screen when I try to proceed and buy something. I want the Time of Legends but I apparently cant upgrade it!

Ive never seen a company so against taking someones money....

Attachments

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
There is a thread about sovereigns not being able to be purchased.

But I think I just close that and make the purchase just fine.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
There is a thread about sovereigns not being able to be purchased.

But I think I just close that and make the purchase just fine.
I tried to close it. It just re-opens when I try to purchase. I even downloaded the Origin app and tried it through there. Tried from the Login screen of UO as well and nothing lol. Same stuff.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Must have broken recently. Someone on LS upgraded yesterday. Post on Bug forums at UO.com forums.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
You are most welcome :)

Rimeny

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It’s been a few days now and no update , feel sorry for people who buy GTC to play.

Rimeny

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh tested and I can see GT is still ok to buy, its just the add-ons

Yep it is rather lame I logged in for endless journey decided to renew my accounts. Then I tried to upgrade and I wasn't able.I got lucky with one account and was able to get Time Of Legends upgrade via ultimacode. Its very poor business to launch free to play and know some people will decide to renew there accounts and then want to upgrade and be like oh well we do not give a crap. I spent the time and money for shroudoftheavatar ,but it is not Ultima. A lot of people talked about UO at Shroud ,and how people kept leaving I can imagine why people would leave and say screw it when Origin / EA is doing such lousy business.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yep it is rather lame I logged in for endless journey decided to renew my accounts. Then I tried to upgrade and I wasn't able.I got lucky with one account and was able to get Time Of Legends upgrade via ultimacode. Its very poor business to launch free to play and know some people will decide to renew there accounts and then want to upgrade and be like oh well we do not give a crap. I spent the time and money for shroudoftheavatar ,but it is not Ultima. A lot of people talked about UO at Shroud ,and how people kept leaving I can imagine why people would leave and say screw it when Origin / EA is doing such lousy business.
Im sure they didnt plan on this happening. Give them a break. It was working fine up till recently. Theyll get it handled.

And I tried SoA. I played for about 2 weeks and didnt like the way you moved from city to city. It took me out of the immersion. And the house pricing.......

I tried Albion online and was solid for 30 days. But quickly realized its not really for solo players. Its a grind fest and you have to be in a guild to be successful.