• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Maybe I don't understand this...?

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I posted a question in the: "ask the Devs" portion of Stratics. But when I finished typing my question, and posting it, I could find no trace of it...ANYWHERE. Did I do something wrong? Is my post/question in some kind of invisible que' where only the Stratics mods' can see it? Not trying to be a butt-hole here, I just was wondering if the "ask the Devs" area is out of order...so-to-speak?

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
*raises hand* I know.

When you post a question in that forum, it is in a "moderated forum". All questions are then moved (I do mean all, we at Stratics do not decide which questions are worthy) to a forum the devs and the mods of said forum can only see.

There it will sit... unless it gets answered! Then a friendly Mod will move it back to a visible state.

I hope this answers your question.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Just checked... Your question is there.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
*tips hat* I am at your service.

V

Victoria Navarre

colored Tribal Masks - hidden...
by James_Mythic 11-05-2010 02:19 PM
Almost two months sense the last question has been answered. Is that hidden forum inactive? :yell:

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
You want answers from Stratics just post... You want a dev answer? Take your chances with the rest of us. Most of mine never got answered... maybe none of them. *shrugs* Some do.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There it will sit... unless it gets answered! Then a friendly Mod will move it back to a visible state.
And if a friendly mod isn't available, Kelmo might move it back. :eyes: *ducks*