• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Maybe a bug with house customizing,

Myphsar

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi,
Just started to customize one of my house's on an account that is ML registered.
The problem/bug is i can not use the shadow or crystal walls and stuff, it says to upgrade?
Anyone have any ideas whats going on or what i can do?
I have checked my account info and it says im registered with all the latest upgrades and the problem is still there. :(
Ta.

N

Ni-

Hi,
Just started to customize one of my house's on an account that is ML registered.
The problem/bug is i can not use the shadow or crystal walls and stuff, it says to upgrade?
Anyone have any ideas whats going on or what i can do?
I have checked my account info and it says im registered with all the latest upgrades and the problem is still there. :(
Ta.
I can't remember the timeline of ML and the 9th anniversery, but if I recall correctly that the 9th anniversery is needed for the shadow/crystal tiles. If the 9th was before ML then they should be available. I upgraded them separately, I am sure. I wonder if skipping the 9th and going straight to ML would have caused a bug like this... assuming that the 9th occured first!

Kri

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I ran into this problem recently. 9th actually came after ML and is required for the shadow/crystal tiles. Unfortunately, it hasn't been sold in a while... but often you can find a copy hiding on the back shelves of a Gamestop. For some reason there is no way you can find it on their website, but try googling "ultima online 9th anniversary gamestop" - the first link will take you to their site and you can search for avaliability by zip code.

L

love2winalot

Yes, 9th anvy had the 2 new wall tiles. I would sell you my copy for $337.89, but we are not allowed to do that any more on this site, hehe, ah hahahaha. Weeeeee.

You have to buy it from amazon, or some place like that. UO does not sell 9th anvy codes because..............ummm........i think........ummmm.......Well they just don't, OK. :coco:

Myphsar

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ahh, thats it, I did have a code (just one box) but used it on my other account, heh
Thx all for ur replys.