• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Maya and Gorn

EM Sangria

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Queen Dawn hadn’t seen Maya Demeter in a few days which surprised and worried her. She searched Maya’s normal haunts and finally found her in one of the old store rooms. Feathers were neatly laid out everywhere. Maya was drawing one of the feathers in exquisite detail into a notebook she had in front of her.

“Maybe you should try your hand at art,” commented Queen Dawn.

Maya, who had been completely engrossed in her work, let out a startled yelp and jumped knocking over the chair. Dawn tried not to giggle as she apologized.

“Gorn sent me a couple of feathers I had never seen before. I’m trying to identify them but so far no luck,” explained Maya.

Dawn cocked her head and looked hard at Maya, “Looks more like you’re hiding. Hiding from your heart.” Maya hung her head. “Go to him Maya. Maybe it will work, maybe it won’t, but you’ll never figure that out here.”

Maya nodded, “You’re right. You’re absolutely right. Very well. I’ll leave in the morning.”

K

[King_Fisher]

eh? Anyone here getting a Bat-boy vibe outta this like I am?

S

Salya Sin

LOL Fisher! I think it's sweet... Go MAYA! There better be a public event wedding!