• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) May the Best Treasure Hunters Win

Morganne

Adventurer
Governor
It's spring, and that means it's time to clean out Beruna Tower. Borganne has been bringing Danneskjold piles and piles of dusty treasure maps all winter long...and while he's grateful and all, truth be told, Danneskjold has no real use for them. Neither do I, and so they continue to collect dust, which I'm quite tired of clearing away.

That's where all of you come in.

A friendly competition has been suggested for this Thursday night (5/26) at 8:00 p.m. EST starting at Beruna Tower. Those who come will be split into two teams. Each team will be given 5 hoarde treasure maps to decipher. Whichever team finishes their maps first will get an extra prize in addition the spoils--a million gold for each team member.

I hope to see many eager, treasure-hungry faces in Beruna's Great Hall on Thursday night. It will please me greatly to see someone finally putting these maps to good use!

- Eowyn Wind-Rider

Maith Ceol

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Thank you for this event last night. Even though it wasn't quite as competitive as planned, it was still a ton of fun!

Now we know how to lure NANOC and Atwix and we've learned that I'm not the only directionally challenged person haha! Good times!

Scarlett

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
Thank you for this event last night. Even though it wasn't quite as competitive as planned, it was still a ton of fun!

Now we know how to lure NANOC and Atwix and we've learned that I'm not the only directionally challenged person haha! Good times!
It'sme isn't it? lol I warned all of you I usually do my treasure hunting alone as to only make a fool in front of myself digging over and over...

Maith Ceol

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
It'sme isn't it? lol I warned all of you I usually do my treasure hunting alone as to only make a fool in front of myself digging over and over...
Haha well you aren't the one who told Hong Kong Fooey to go northwest then wondered where he was only to realize he actually went NW and I meant the other west ... and the other north LOL. You did great!