• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[BUG] may be just operator error, but......

Spellbound

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
how do I get the legacy backpack to show my items in it? I see only one pet summoning ball inside of it. Everything else is invisible, but I can see the description gump if i mouse over the area of an unseen item. All my vendors have invisible goods in their backpacks as well. * scratches head*

C

Cloak&Dagger

only thing I can think of right now is to set all the settings you want, apply them and restart the client. If that does not work (or you tried it already) I am stumped.

Spellbound

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Woohoo, we have pretty 2D pixels again in our packs! Thank you. Before posting, I did log out the character after saving new settings, but you were correct in assuming I didn't log out and totally restart the client.

O

Old Man of UO

Woohoo, we have pretty 2D pixels again in our packs! Thank you. Before posting, I did log out the character after saving new settings, but you were correct in assuming I didn't log out and totally restart the client.
Ya... I noticed this also, you have to log out when changing certain settings. I think these are the ones in the UserSettings.XML

Spellbound

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
OMG call me creature of habit. I reopened the old client, not SA!!!! Still empty packs.

T

Thangorodrim

I am having this issue intermittently with legacy containers....

Either the pack is empty or only summoning balls appear. Logging in/out and exiting the client does not always rectify it.

This is only started, for me, with the patch right before open beta started.

Spellbound

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I am having this issue intermittently with legacy containers....

Either the pack is empty or only summoning balls appear. Logging in/out and exiting the client does not always rectify it.

This is only started, for me, with the patch right before open beta started.
Even more strangeness when i switched back to unclicking legacy containers... I now see my own pack in grid version, but all my vendors still show empty legacy packs.

Spellbound

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Tried checking a neighbor's vendor, in the non legacy container mode. The npc's pack was legacy view with all contents visible. Checked my own vendor while I was outside the house and was able to see all items just like neighbors (non grid). Went back inside the both the neighbor's and my house, and the vendors had empty looking packs again. It's a BUG! Also miss the item count when mousing over my own pack. Guess I'll submit my first SA bug report.

Supreem

Founder, Citadel Studios
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We are aware of the issue with some (or all items) not appearing in packs in "Legacy Container Mode". We are working on a fix and hope to have it in the next patch.

B

Beer_Cayse

Thanks! I too tried it last night ... no pixels, but hovering would identify inner packs, etc.